Please submit, along with your application, one photograph of each applicant. While the application form requires a photo, the photo often does not meet the requirements so we ask applicants to bring a photo to their appointment. We regret that we are unable to accept photographs that do not conform to the following specifications (such as id photographs):
- The size of the photo, including background, must be 2 inches square (roughly 51 mm square).
- The photo must be unmounted, full face, taken within the last 6 months.
- The applicant must be facing the camera, looking straight on, with the face covering approximately 50% of the area of the photo.
- The entire face of the applicant must be shown. From the crown of the head to the tip of the chin, and from hairline side to side, preferably with the ears exposed.
- Photo may be in color or black and white but must have a white or off-white background, without borders.
Applicants who arrive at the Embassy lacking the correct sized photographs will be asked to obtain new ones. A photographer inside the Consular Section compound is available to re-take photos. The cost is 200 pesos for six photographs.