Processing a U.S. Passport in Santo Domingo
Passport Renewal if over 15 Years since your Previous Issuance
You are required to appear in person for an interview at this office in order to obtain a new passport and must make an appointment. To make an appointment for an interview, please visit our passport appointment system website.
What documents do I require?
You are required to present the following documentation:
- Passport application form DSP-11 completed, but not signed prior to your appointment.
- Two 2" by 2" (5 cm x 5 cm) color photos (front view, full face and plain white or off-white background. For your convenience, photos can be obtained inside the Consular building, at the waiting area.
- Your most recent U. S. passport and a copy of the bio page. Please also bring birth certificate and a copy of it (if born in the U.S); Consular Report of Birth Abroad (FS-240) and a copy, naturalization certificate and a copy, or certificate of citizenship and a copy (if U.S. citizenship was acquired at or after birth). For your convenience, copies can be obtained inside the Consular waiting area.
- Your marriage certificate if you have married since your last passport was issued
- Photo identification (i.e. drivers license, cedula)