Fees and Forms of Payment
Fees and forms of Payment
- First-Time passport or replacement for lost/stolen/mutilated passport: $ 135.00
- Adult passport routine renewal fee: $ 110.00
- Children's Passports (under 16 years old): $ 105.00
- Amendments: No Fee
- Extensions: No Fee
- Extra Pages: $ 82.00
- Adult First Time Passport Card: U.S. $55.00
- Adult Passport Card Renewal: U.S. $30.00
Note: Adults who already have a fully valid passport book may apply for the card as a passport renewal
- Child Passport Card (under age 16): U.S. $40.00
- Reports of Birth Abroad: U.S. $100.00
- $50.00 for first service
- $50.00 for each additional seal at same time for same transaction
Note: There is a DOMEX Courier Service Fee to deliver the Passport:
USD $12.00 or peso equivalent for deliveries within the Santo Domingo city limits, and USD $16.00 or peso equivalent for the rest of the country
Forms of Payment
In addition to dollar or peso cash payments for the services above, we also accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Diners Card, and American Express. U.S. Travelers checks and U.S. postal money orders are also accepted and should be made payable to "American Embassy Santo Domingo."
Please be aware that our Consular Agencies are only able to accept payments in cash, U.S. dollars or the equivalent fee in Dominican pesos.
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Diners Card, American Express, U.S. Travelers checks and U.S. postal money orders are only accepted at the Consular Section in Santo Domingo.
Personal checks are not accepted.