Dominican Republic Annual Reports
This page features mainly reports by U.S. government agencies and may also include reports by U.S. think-tanks and other non-governmental organizations.
- -- 2012 Dominican Republic Human Rights Report
-- Complete Human Rights Report for 2012
- International Religious Freedom Report for July-December 2011 -- Section of the International Religious Freedom Report on the Dominican Republic
- Trafficking in Persons Report, 2012 - Dominican Republic
- 2012 International Narcotics Control Strategy Report
- Tracking Human Rights Worldwide: The State Department Country Reports Factsheet (PDF 1,700 Kb)
- 2010 National Drug Strategy Report
- 2008 National Trade Estimate Report on Foreign Trade Barriers -- Section on the Dominican Republic (PDF - 34 Kb)
2010 Special 301 Report (PDF 317 Kb)
- The Department of Labor's 2010 Findings on the Worst Forms of Child Labor - (PDF - 13,900 Kb)
- National Security Strategy Report - 2010 (PDF - 1,520 Kb)
- 2007 National Money Laundering Strategy (PDF - 4,070 Kb)
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.